Advanced Social Media
So your business has created profiles on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, dabbled in paid advertising and are starting to see results...now what?
Dive deeper into the platforms that everyone is familiar with and find the hidden tools that allow you to get the most out of your social media presence while learning how to integrate it into your wider marketing strategy.
This workshop covers the more advanced social media tools and tactics, giving you a greater understanding of these platforms and the confidence to experiment with more complex social strategies, while keeping aligned with your brand’s wider marketing activities.
During the day we focus on the three major platforms in New Zealand; Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to find out how the advanced functions of the platforms can fit into your marketing mix.
You'll learn about
- Objective planning that aligns with your business objectives
- Effective content planning
- Advanced Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insight Tag usage
- Custom even codes and advanced
- Effectively use more of the advanced tools available on these platforms
- Increased effectiveness of your social media presence
- Greater returns on social media activity
Who should attend
- Those who are already working with social media and want to increase their knowledge base
- Those looking for ways to get better conversions
Marketing Association members are eligible for the member's rate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.