Breakthrough Marketing Plans
Almost every company creates a marketing plan each year.
Many spend hundreds of employee hours researching, preparing and presenting their work to senior executives. But most marketing plans are a waste of time; they are too long, too complicated and too dense. They end up sitting on a shelf, unread and unrealised. Breakthrough Marketing Plans is an essential tool for people who create marketing plans and people who review them.
The workshop is split into four sections
- The key elements of good plans.
- The planning process to develop a plan
- Strategies for growth and strategic initiatives
- Writing and presenting the plan
You'll learn about
- Gain the ability to distil a marketing plan to one page.
- Understand what a good marketing plan looks like - why do some plans succeed and some fail?
- Identify what strategies are available to you and how do you prioritise which you use
- how you gain support for your marketing plan.
Marketing Association members are eligible for the member's rate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.