Communicate for Health and Happiness
Communication plays a vital role in maintaining or disrupting personal well-being. In our personal lives, people with good communication skills report higher life satisfaction, hope, happiness and greater personal well-being. In business, good communication skills promote harmonious working relationships and a less stressful environment.
Yet many people don’t always communicate at their best – at work or at home!
In this unique and highly engaging workshop, Duncan Ashford (communication skills expert) and Sol Pineda (Certified Health & Wellness Coach) provide practical tips and techniques that will help you to:
- Enhance your emotional intelligence or EQ, to become more self-aware and self-manage your behaviours.
- Release judgement and comparison and feel free and genuine with who you are.
- Build and maintain trust in your work and personal relationships.
- Transition positively between different situations so one doesn’t impact the other (e.g. from work to home, or from one difficult meeting to another).
- Create an environment of zero negativity through positive thinking, acting and communicating.
- Develop mindful listening skills to connect better and learn to be a true listener.
- Handle stressful situations and difficult conversations.
This workshop is very different to any you will have attended before! It brings together different tools and techniques that apply equally to business and our personal lives.
Come along for the fun and bring an open mind!
About Duncan Ashford:
With over 30 years of experience, Duncan helps businesses and individuals to communicate more effectively. Covering areas such as selling, influencing, presenting and customer service, the principles coached in a work environment apply equally at home and socially, creating synergies with personal well-being, health and happiness. Duncan lives and runs Lionheart Consulting from Queenstown.
About Sol Pineda:
Sol is a Certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York and has worked as a yoga and meditation teacher for years now. She works with clients to develop healthy habits and a positive, balanced lifestyle, by promoting new skills in mindfulness, breathing and holistic techniques. Sol lives and runs her business online and is a newly published author.